- LEED on East College Street
- Energy Monitoring and Feedback System
- Insulation and Heat Island Reduction
- Sustainable Materials and Energy Star
- Daylighting and High Performance Windows
- On-Demand Hot Water Heaters
- Rainwater Collection and Reduced Water Use
- Renewable Energy
- Local Food Production
- The Tree!
The project was selected as a national pilot project by the US Green Building Council for the LEED ND Green Building Rating system. We are hoping to achieve a Gold rating.
Please see the other parts of the Sustainability section of our website to see how we are implementing green design in Downtown Oberlin