- LEED on East College Street
- Energy Monitoring and Feedback System
- Insulation and Heat Island Reduction
- Sustainable Materials and Energy Star
- Daylighting and High Performance Windows
- On-Demand Hot Water Heaters
- Rainwater Collection and Reduced Water Use
- Renewable Energy
- Local Food Production
- The Tree!
We have incorporated a gardening area within the courtyard so that East College Street Project residents and restaurants can grow their own vegetables on-site. We wanted those new to condo living to be able to retain their ability to garden and direct access to fresh foods while also minimizing the environmental impacts of transporting food long distances.
We also hope to attract the Oberlin Farmers Market to relocate to the courtyard area of the site.